I have decided to create another infographic light to practice creating infographics and showcase my skills of turning a common data artwork anyone can find on google or shown in many article feature images or headlines based on data breaches or big data analytics.
Here is the end result I came up with:
I have decided to visit some of my older machine learning or AI designs and work on them on the iPad using the latest Procreate (alongside Artstudio) features available now. I think the idea behind AI is very rlvant today, thus creating graphic design based on it is useful. I will continue to add new designs to this post as I create new versions or revisions. The first image below was the older graphic I already had available and created over a year ago on the iPad.
I used to clone tool to good effect here with two different versions of a single design. It was based on an older source, which I show right below.
Here are the new versions I just created earlier:
.Lately, I have been working on a fantasy landscape design and you may have noticed I used it in the header image of this site to replace the former landscape. The former one was less detail and had no liveliness to it like birds or a wizard onlooking from afar. The birds and wizard were also both created by me in separate instances just like the landscape itself.
almost everything was created on iPad using an app called Procreate, but I drew the wizard digitally before I even had an Apple Pencil using Artstudio for iPad.
lately, I have been working on a pixel art version of the landscape to see what I could come up with. I also created a colorless rendition with some interesting texture thrown in for good measure. The images are below.
However, before getting to the pixel art images, here was the digital drawing I created that started the process:
I have decided to create a new graphic design based on a raster image I created on the iPad using an app called Procreate a while back. The original image was altered a bit via filters or using the liquify effect within Procreate. Thus, it was a challenge to trace it into Illustrator and make a working image out of it.
Here was the original image I created before inserting it into Illustrator and tracing it:
In the news section, you may have noticed that we added some ideas to the previous designs we created from mixing photography with our custom design. This mis of media and abstraction created an interesting abstract style that can be used and altered for various purposes such as cover art, ads, motiom graphics and beyond.
Here is an image from our previous blog post we created that seemed the most interesting and abstract of our ideas at the time. We thought came out that work with the Space Face or demigod concept, which we also used for our recent thrid edition of a Space Game concept and multimedia showcase:
In our recent post showcasing a game-related video using a combination of our previous design concepts with new pixel art style of graphics, we came up with some interesting concepts we are further working on.
For instance, you may have noticed a 3D shape showcasing the Space Face as we like to call it that we created embedded on a wall. We did this using an Illustration technique called '3D Extrude and Bevel' that can be found in the Effect>3D> menu.
This was the piece we created that gave the face a 3D embedded look on a wall of sorts:
If you follow the news section of the site, you may have noticed we recently posted a gaming-inspired trailer (2 versions) called A Space Game Concept. We also mentioned in the news section coverage that we will follow this up with a blog post detailing the process and showcasing more of the artwork and graphic design that went into it and this includes samples that did not make the cut in the videos.
The trailer and overall idea behind it was inspired partly by a retro PC game's introduction, Black Moon Chronicles, which you can watch here. Here are the two versions of the trailer we created - with the top one below being more recent and in-depth:
You may recall that in my last blog post I mentioned that I created more pixel artwork out of some of the previous designs. Here was that design although this one had some non pixel-art elements added in and a bit of a metallic filter:
I have recently started to play around with an old graphic design image I created that originally started out from a single photo at a nightclub. This was a techno nightclub called Luzztro and here is the original photo I took of a lazer light display showing a face with moving imagery on a wall:
(I posted this update (although not all of the images I created) on my personal page as well in case you want to check it out you can here.)
A while back, I had created a robot in Illustrator within the theme of Artificial Intelligence or AI. I also used a photograph I image traced within Illustrator for the background as well as various brush strokes. You can see the results below (the other variant was a Bitcoin-themed graphic I also created in Illustrator).