I have noticed that Weebly seems to be acting up as of late when uploading images to any sections of the site (whether blog, news or even any of the pages) from an iPad (or possibly any mobile device). I am now cleaning up various older blog posts that have images totally replaced and taken from different sections of the site and replaced the ones I uploaded.
It seems that Weebly needs to hire some engineers who know actual mobile development and support the mobile version of the Web builer better as it totally ruined much of the site and will take a while to clean up or even find all the places images have been replaced.
Weebly has been around for a while and is often updating its mobile iPad app for the builder, so it is strange they would not catch this issue. Next time I see images totally being replaced in say older blog posts by different images I uploaded to different sections of the site I will take some screenshots and add it to this post. However, you probably have seen it if you checked out the multimedia or magazine graphic design blog post, which should be the third newest in the blog section and I just fixed this.
I think the main issue lies with uploading directly from the mobile app and not browsers of any sort, so if you use a tablet use the browser (even though it is incredibly slow and unwieldy on mobile) vs the app to do so.
I found is an example with a quick search within this news section just what is happening when using Weebly to upload images via the iPad. Just take a look at the samples showing (which I did not upload to this section or news post) on the bottom of this news post.